Friday, January 16, 2009

We're moving...

I'm going to be setting up the REAL valliecomponents.com site pretty soon.
Its done in Joomla, so I'll be porting this blog over there, as its a much more powerful content management system.

In other news I've got all the stainless hardware I'll need, as well as spokes and a rim for the new wheels. I'm currently waiting for the UPS guy to bring my bearings.. and to hear from Super Rat on when my prototypes ship.

I've also been inspired to figure out how to look at 3D modeling from a frame builder's perspective. An email from a local builder here got me thinking..



This is going to be a very exciting year (..not to say that 2008 wasn't).

2 comments:

mander said...

Looks interesting. Do those crosses offer any structural advantage, or are they just to look cool?

((lyledriver)) said...

Not really. It was mainly an exercise in filleting cuts from multiple planes together, trying to replicate how one would hand file something of that shape.